Monday, March 7, 2011

Days 12, 13, 14 and 15

On Wednesday
Hassan gave me some websites such Canon, HP, Sharf DG and Sharp to list several Projectors and Business Card Scanner and then he can choose one and buy it for the office. Furthermore, I went with Mohammed to Jumirah School to attend some class with new volunteer from HSBC as part of More Than Money Program
On Thursday
Since they all left to Jordan and no one staid except me and Mohammed .At morning he had session to attend with Etihad Private School so I went to trip with Al Salam School to EMI Arabia to represent INJAZ as part of Company Program sessions. I went there to evaluate the volunteer and how he mange the students, I spend 1 hour there 9-10 AM and then I back to the office
On Sunday
I wasn’t feeling well due to the flue so I take off
On Monday
There was a meeting which held for 2 hours with all the staff. They discussed about what happened since last meeting and what will happen after couple weeks. Also, they mentioned that there will be I Camp will lunch on 17 or 13 of March and the students are from DMC,  it will be the same I camp that lunched earlier for DWC couple weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment