Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 2

In the second day I arrived at 8:45
On account of Hiba my supervisor will have off starting from next week the manger Sulaf decide to make Bilal and Hassan my new supervisor.
First of all, I set with Hassan he showed me how he do his work regularly .He start his day by writing notes of what he is going to do during the day. Hassan is usually the responsible of the checks and bills
Secondly, I fill the certificate forms which Mohammed and Dalia gave it to me
Thirdly, I checked with Hassan  the contract of Office Mart which INJAZ are going to deal with so they can apply office equipments
Fourthly, I met Hiba she is Finance Manger she showed me how to write the checks ,enter it to the system  and how to collect and organize the bills and the amounts to the folder.
Finally, in the end of the day Mohammed taught me the seven steps for INJAZ UAE orientation and a brief view about how the business run in INJAZ UAE .
Moreover, Blal asked me to write about what I am looking for through these 2 months so he can set the schedule for it .
What I have for tomorrow:
Hassan gave me 2 sheets about INJAZ programs and he is going to test me about it
I will go with Dalia to Mariah Q School to attend the last session of her training classes
Mistakes:
I forgot to brought a notebook to write about my daily notes

No comments:

Post a Comment