Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 6


First of all, at the morning I went to Etihad High School to deliver evaluation papers for the manger so they can evaluate their students before and after the course
Secondly, I didn’t had that much work to do today, because everyone is almost busy to organize for their trip on next week to Jordan ,, it’s like annually meeting they have to attend
Thirdly, I already set earlier meeting for my supervisor to meet Mr.Tridib so he arrived @ 12:00 PM and he set with Bilal and they discussed about what I am going to do during the following weeks, the meeting was almost for half an hour
Finally, we had a weekly meeting @ 3:00 tell 05:00 PM and we discussed about several thing related to the work and they suggest to me to write the minutes (taking notes about what they discussed in the meeting and email it later to the staff)

I left the office at 5:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment