Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 7

Actually, I reached the office @ 9:15 AM
All the team were already there with Sulaf – the CEO – because she just come from Jordan – family emergency – she had a quick chat with me about my work and how the things are going around  
In the fact, she already know my brother Hussain Ishaq he had work for HSBC and he contacted a lot with INJAZ  before he left to AD ,  and she seems surprised when she know I am his sister 
I wrote the minutes for yesterday meeting with some help from May the Program Manger and I sent it to the team
Furthermore, I had another meeting for half an hour with May, Hassan and Mohammed to know the tasks that I am going to handle for tomorrow’s I-Camp and we end by list of things  
Also, I typed the certificates for the students and the attendances sheets
What I have for tomorrow?
Since there will be  I – Camp tomorrow which will host almost 100 students form DWC and Al Etihad Private School I will not go to the office, directly I will go to the conference center and I will try to be there at 8:00 AM so I can give a hand to organize the place

No comments:

Post a Comment