Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Post !

Good Morning
I am going to write daily and weekly notes about my experiences in INJAZ  , work placement 
First here is some information I know about INJAZ UAE
They are specialized in conducting and organizing different types of training and programs collaboration with several companies and banks ,, personally, I joined one of the training program was schemed by INJAZ last year in our college,, it was about fundamental banking in City Bank and the work was quite impressive ,, J

What's more,, the company established since 2006 and directed by his highness Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Bin Saqer Al Nehayan
I will start working on next Sunday 13/02/2011 the working hour begin from 9 AM tell 5 PM with 1 hour break from 12:30 tell 1:30 ,, my supervisor's are Hiba Khataya and Hassan Al Zaidi
I heard a lot of positive things about the work place there and I expect to have good time & experience and gain the skills that I need to apply it later for my training projects which is part of Training and Development subject I have this semester

Finally, I feel excited for my first day,, I already contact them to know more about the location ,, so I hope everything goes fine J
C yaa  

No comments:

Post a Comment