Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 5

This is the second week of my work placement
First of all, I began to complete the folders that I started from last week
And I take long time to finish it because it is very big folders and I am already busy with other things that they gave me.
At 12:00 PM I went with Mohammed to Al Etihad School to do several things related to the volunteers who teach there:
1)      There are couple of volunteers who miss some class regarded some personal issues , so Mohammed should make sure that the school can give them more class, since this school is private so they are more strict with their  class than government schools
2)      One of the volunteer supposed to take his class to the paper factory as part of the course plan , so it was difficult for the school to arrange the trip because the students have final assignments
Although with strict rules I see how Mohammed tried to handle these difficulties and the ways he used or talk to manage the problems, so today i learned one of the important skills that I need later in work place  which is problem
Then at 2:00 PM we attend one of the volunteer classes to evaluate it
Actually, it was very active class and the way that the volunteer used was very interesting and I can learn from that how to strength my training abilities
In the end of the day, we back to the office by 4:00 PM, I had few things to complete and I left at 5
What I have for tomorrow?
Mr.Tridib will come tomorrow at 12:00 PM to check how I am doing and he will have meeting with my supervisor’s Hassan and Bilal

No comments:

Post a Comment