Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 4


As usual I arrived at 8:45
Directly I start to organize the folders that I supposed to do
Then, at 11:00 AM I set with Hiba and Bilal almost for one hour and they taught me how the do their finance , since they are non-profit organization so they get the money from some donators such as Barclays or HSBC and the Board of Directors
So from that they divide their expenses to such as their salaries
Also, they use Quick Book Program and everything are listed on this program like the income, assets, the deposits and the credits  
They show me the process of the program like how they do the balance sheet and the Journal Enquire
Already I have background about some basis in accounting so it was a bit easy for me to follow
After that, Hiba send to me excel sheet about the employees personal information I should ask them and fill it  
In the end of the day, I can say it was calm day and I booked an appointment for my supervisor Mr. Tridib with my other supervisor’s Hassan and Bilal on next Monday 21,02,2011 at 12:00 PM  , so he can check how work goes on
Finally, Bilal prepared the schedule that I supposed to follow for the forward weeks
What I have for tomorrow:
Surprise its Holiday!!! Because Prophets Birthday

C yaa on Sunday    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment