Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 3

In the third day I went directly to Mariah Q School to attend the class work shop with Dalia, I arrived there at 8:05
We started the class at 8:15
Since it’s the last class for Dalia Success Skills Mentor we distributed the survey to know what the students learned through these classes. Also she gave some gifts for the students who done their CV’s in last class.
After that, we start the Mock Job Interview Activity, and I mentioned to the students how important this to focus in this activity cause after they graduate and enter the college or university they will do it again.
The students divided to 8 groups in each group 3 students the Interviewee, the interviewer and the observer and after each 2 question they change the places
In the end of the session, we distributed the certificated as reward for their attendance.
In the office
I organized some files for Hassan and he gave me a laptop so I can do my work on
I Helped Mohammed in reordering some school files
Finally, Bilal did a G-mail for me so I can use to keep in touch with the stuff.
What I have for tomorrow:
I have to organize some folders in the laptop
Bilal and Hiba will show me some fundamental steps of finance and accounting they use in INJAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment